Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
T.M. Revolution - Burnin' X'mas

Romaji Lyrics

CANDLEmo juujika mo ai ni chikara o ataete yo
sei naru yoru made datenshi wa koi ni asobu
otoshita LIGHT hiroi me ni shita ashi ga mabushikute
ushita to omotteru jibun ga iya da

yabenke ni hitonchi agari KARE ga HIDOi to GUCHItteru
kimi no koudou PATTERN imi fumei

yuki ni sakigakete BOKU to kojirete

CANDLE mo juujika mo ai ni chikara o ataete yo
ILLUMINATION no kimi ni mayou

YABAKUnai? oyobidenai? hanayagu machi no hi wa sasoi
sei naru yoru made datenshi wa koi ni asobu

(kyou wa KANOJO, heiki na no?) shinsetsubutte kikanaide
ki ni nareba saisho kara yonaka kuru na

nanka kitai shiteru nara oueshitemo kamawanai
dasan kaisan shitsutsu kyori tsumeru

kane ga narihibiku mune no tookute

(himitsu da) to dakiyoseru dekinai sore wa yuuki janaku
guruguru mawatte wa kimi o semete

SILENT NIGHT HOLYI NIGHT nandemo ii kimi o dakitai
setsunaku tohou ni kurete mitai

tada zutto kimi o mite ita dare ka matsu kirei na yokogao sae
akiramete toki wa nagarete II HITO mo sorosoro genkai

CANDLE mo juujika mo ai ni chikara o ataete yo
guuzen GLASS de fureta yubi ni

tsuyoi shisen butsukatta nani ka ga owatte hajikeru
sei naru tenshi no ayamachi yo kiseki ni nare




English Translation

Candles and crosses empower love
Fallen angels play in love, until the scared night

Picking up the lighter that I dropped, I see gorgeous pair of legs
I think that I can profit from this, and I hate myself for it

Going to my house late at night, you say that your boyfriend complains a lot
I don't understand the way you act

Before winter comes, things with me will get complicated

Candles and crosses empower love
I'm lost in you who are illuminated

Isn't that dangerous? Wasn't that uncalled for? The brilliant city lights are calling
Fallen angels play in love, until the scared night

Don't ask me "Is your girlfriend alright today?", pretending to be concerned
If you're worried in the first place, don't come in the middle of the night

When I expect something, it's no big deal even if I get it
I figure you out, and do what you'd like to see me do

A bell is sounding out, far away in my heart

I can't embrace you when you say "I have a secret", that's not courage
Time and time again, I blame you

Silent night, holy night, anything is fine, I want to hold you
It seems as though I'm sadly at a loss

I was always looking at you, even your pretty face who waits for someone
Times come when you just give up, good people soon reach their limit

Candles and crosses empower love
Suddenly, I touched the glass with my finger

You hit me with a tough look; something has ended, burst open
The sacred angels have made a mistake, let it become a miracle
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.