Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
Yui - Jam (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

nando ieba ii no anataga omou hodo ii ko ja nai 
GASORIN SUTANDO no kado wo magaru furui souko no naka
RAIVU HAUSU gaeri no BANDO tachi
atsume te JAMUru mokuyoubi no yoru

PUNK ROCK ga suki na aitsu wa
natsu demo kawaJAN wo kiteru
chotto okashiku omou keredo saikou na jikan 
oh anarchy in the night Yeah!

ashita TEREBI da yo to denwa ga naru gomen ne kaera nakucha
Punk's not dead! henna kao shite warawasete kureta ne

mukae ni konakutemo ii noni menkyo to BAIKU ga hoshiku natte kichau

PUNK ROCK ga suki na aitsu no RESUPOORU wa omoi sugiru
atashi ga DORAMU wo tataku kara saigo ni oh Baby
oh anarchy in the night Yeah!

kuchibiru wo chotto togarase te aitsu no shigusa wo mane te miru
atashi no Guitar ni datte My Rocks
make teru tsumori wa nai kara ne

PUNK ROCK ga ikita jidai wa ima demo zutto tsuzuiteru
chotto kurai kowashi te yuka nakucha Oh Baby No Future
oh anarchy in the night Yeah!


English Translation

How many times should I say this? I'm not one of those good girls you always think of
At the corner of the gasoline stand, I see an old warehouse
On their way home from the live house, the bands gather to jam on a Thursday night

He likes punk rock, it's summer though he is still wearing his leather jacket.
I think it's kind of funny, but this moment rocks!
Oh anarchy in the night Yeah!

Tomorrow I'll be on TV, that's what I'll hear when the phone rings.. but sorry I have to go home.
Punk's not dead! You made a weird face, then let me laugh at it.

Even if someone doesn't pick me up, it'll be okay.. I want to get a license and a motorcycle so I can go home.

He likes punk rock, his Les Paul guitar is really heavy
From my striking of the drums, comes the last moment Oh Baby
Oh anarchy in the night Yeah!

I thrust out my lips to try to imitate his action
Still my guitar holds my rocks
I believe I'm not losing.

The era of punk rock is now still forever living on
In just a little while, I'll break down and won't go on.. Oh Baby No Future
Oh anarchy in the night Yeah!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.