Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
Yui - Life (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Doro darake yo najime nai tokai de

Onaji you ni warae nai utsumuite aruita no

Isogi ashi de surechigau hito-tachi

“Yume wa kanai mashita ka?”

ATASHI mada MOGAite iru

Kodomo no goro ni modoru yori mo

Ima wo umaku ikite mitai yo

Kowagari wa umare tsuki

Hi no atari basho ni dete

Ryoute wo hirogete mita nara

Ano sora koete yukeru ka na?

Nante omottanda

Tobitatsu tame no tsubasa

Sore wa mada mie nai

KANTAN ni ika nai kara ikite yukeru

Nureta koinu hiroi ageta dakede

Chotto warae chau hodo

Namida ga koborete kita

Aisaretai aisaretai bakari

ATASHI itte ita yo ne

Motomeru dake ja dame ne

Kodomo no goro wa MAMA no koto

Hidoku kizutsuketa

Hi mo atta yo ne kawari tai

Ima zenbu

Hi no ataru basho ni dete

Kono te wo tsuyoku nigitte mitai

Ano basho ano toki wo kowashite

I can change my life

Demo kokoro no naka subete wo

Totemo tsutae kire nai

KANTAN ni ika nai kara

Ikite yukeru

Hi no ataru basho ni dete

Chizu wo hirogete miru kedo

I know... You know...

Mayoi michi mo shikata nai

I can change my life

Sugite kita hibi zenbu de

Ima no atashi nanda yo

KANTAN ni ika nai kara

Ikite yukeru


English Translation

In the city I'm not used to that's full of dirt,
I can't laugh the same and I walked with my head down
People pass by in a quick pace
They ask "has my dream come true?" But I'm still struggling

I want to try living in the present
rather than returning to my childhood
When a coward was born

If I go to a sunny spot and stretch my arms out,
I wonder if I can go beyond the sky
that's what I thought

I still have no wings to fly with
It's because it's not simple that I can go on living

I just picked up a wet puppy
and for a while, I laughed so much that tears spilled
"I want to be loved, I just want to be loved"
is what I said. It's no good just to ask for it

When I was a child, there were days when I hurt my mother badly
I want to change everything

I went to a sunny spot and tried holding your hand tightly
I will destroy that place, that time so I can change my life

But I really can't express everything that's in my heart
It's because it's not simple that I can go on living

I went to a sunny spot and spread out my map, but
I know... You know... that even the path of doubts can't be helped
I can change my life

All the days that have passed make up the me that's here now
It's because it's not simple that I can go on living
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.