Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
Yui - Last Train (With English Translation)
 Romanji Lyrics

Itsumono basho yuugure no kokudou mioroshite

Ieji ni isogu hito-tachi wo bonyari oikaketa

Kitto onaji koto tabun onaji you na koto

Kurikaeshi nagara susunde yuku

Ima saishuudensha ni notte

Koko ja nai doko ka he yukitai

*If you were able to meet you

Asu ga hajimaru sono mae ni

I feel the distance with you.

Bokura wa itsumo machigatte kanashiku mo naru

Nigete bakari no kinou wa mou oite yukou

Kitto kimi no koto tabun ima nara ne

Ano goro yori mo wakaru kigashiteru

Ima saishuudensha ni notte

Koko ni inai kimi ni ai tai

*Repeat

Dareka no egao dareka no kotoba

Ah sore dakede tsuyoku nareru no

Last Train imasugu tobi nori tai

Asa made machi kire nai My Feeling

If you were able to meet you

Kono kimochi nakushitaku nai yo yeah!

Saishuudensha no mado

Hoshizora ni ukabu kotoba-tachi

If you were able to meet you

Kimi he to tsuduite yuku kara

I feel the distance with you.

I feel the distance with you.


English Translation

I gazed at the highway from my old haunts.
On it crowds of people rushed home;
I chased them like a little child.

It might be the same thing...
No! It is the same thing!
I might be going in circles,
But still, I move on.

Now I board the Last Train of the day,
I don't want to come back here.

*If only I could see you
Before tomorrow's sunrise.
I feel the distance with you.

We keep on sinning and suffering,
Our only comfort is our fleeting past.

I think I understand you better now
More than I ever have.

Now I board the Last Train of the day,
I want to see you, but you're not here.

*Repeat

Someone's kind words and smile
Are all I need to get stronger.

I want to jump on the Last Train of the day,
My feelings can't wait 'til tomorrow.

I want to see you right now.
I don't want to lose this feeling, yeah!

As I ride the Last Train, I look out the window.
I see your words flying with the stars.

I want to see you so badly,
So I'll keep riding this train until I do.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.