Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
UVERworld - Shaka Beach - Laka Laka La (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

giragira no beach way natsu no flow Again
negatte ha migatte na hito yoru no game
LOCK ON kimi o matte tan da
But I don't know you (laugh)

giragira no hitomi de kudoku Play tochuu mo
yoko gitta bikini gan mi no scope
LOCK ON hitori dake
LOCK ON kujuu no sentaku

aa kami ni sakaratte demo
kono shigeki ni michi ta kisetsu wo
owara se nai

natsu ga ima boku no kokoro hirogeteku
nami kaze waraigoe ga Laka Laka love Laka Laka love
kono sora kumo niji ni nokkatte
sunahama no kimi no ashiato
mitsukedasu kara Laka Laka love Laka Laka love

yoru wa muragatte
BEACH mukai no BAR
koyoi mo sagasu renai no GAME
ore ga shireitou, soshite tokkou kiru
omae ha ashisuto pasu wo dasu! OK ?

ikou ka ?

yoru no doushi tachi yo takurami darake no tadare ta kankei
LOCK ON atatte mo kudakeru na
ROCK ON kari so me no

tsuki ni madowasare
jijou nanka yori saki ni koudou
chikaduku kuchibiru ga do ikatsui habanero gengo
sore mo waru ka nai

natsu ga ima boku no kokoro hiroge te ku
nami kaze waraigoe ga Laka Laka love Laka Laka love
kono sora kumo niji ni nokkatte
takai yama mioroshite
mimi sumashitara Laka Laka love Laka Laka love

No lonely No lonely ai ni uragiraretekita kedo
Lonely Lonely kokoro no naka wa
Nobody knows kotae wa nami no shirabe
sagasu ashiato kiete yuku mae ni

kimi no hikari no iro ga hirogatteiku
nami kaze waraigoe ga Laka Laka love Laka Laka love
kono sora kumo niji ni nokkatte
sunahama no kimi no ashiato
mitsukedasu kara

natsu ga ima kimi to boku wo hikiyoseru
shizumanai taiyou ga Laka Laka love Laka Laka love
umi yo haru mo aki mo fuyu mo nomi hoshiteyuke
mada mada owarasenai
kono natsu wa Laka Laka love Laka Laka love




English Translation

The dazzling beach way of summer flows aagain
My desire is the selfish game of the evening
LOCK ON I've been waiting for you
But I don't know you
With my glaring eyes, even en route of your seductive play, I crossed your bikini. It's a gun-gazing scope
LOCK ON! Only one person
LOCK ON! A bitter choice
Oh, I can defy God, but this is full of excitement even though he hasn't let the season come to an end

This summer I extend my heart
to the waves, the wind, and the voice of laughter which is Laka Laka love Laka Laka love
The sky of emptiness will cause a rainbow to shine down upon your footprints of the sandy beach.
Since I've suddenly dicovered Laka Laka love Laka Laka love

The BEACH is opposite of the BAR
I'm already looking forward to the game of love-making tonight
I'm like a control tower, so forget about aggresion
Just show me your assistant pass! OK?
Shall we go? Every night is the same.
Our festering relationship is full of schemes
LOCK ON! Even is you become successful, don't break!
ROCK ON! Neglecting it
Becoming bewildered by the moon, circumstances from something prior to conduct
Is like drawing closer to your stern lips
The Habanero language, now that also ain't so bad

This summer I extend my heart
to the waves, the wind, and the voice of laughter which is Laka Laka love Laka Laka love
This sky of emptiness will cause a rainbow to shine down upon your footprints of the sandy beach.
You can overlook the highest mountain when you clear your ears for Laka Laka love Laka Laka love

"No lonely No lonely" produced a betrayal in my love
But as far as the answer from the "Lonely Lonely" within my heart
Nobody knows. As the wave approaches
I'm searching for your footprints as they vanish right before me

Your colors of light are expanding
to the wind, the waves, and the voice of laughter which is Laka Laka love Laka Laka love
This sky of emptiness will cause a rainbow to shine down upon your footprints of the sandy beach
The summer is now being drawn to you and me
The unsetting sun is Laka Laka love Laka Laka love
The Beach! As well as the spring, fall, and winter being swallowed deeply cannot be finished yet
Because this summer is Laka Laka love Laka Laka love
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.