Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
UVERworld - Koishikute (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Kimi ni saigo ni uchiaketa
yume no hanashi no koto wa umaku itteiruyo
kimi to iru hazu datta jikan wa
shigoto ni uchi kondari
nakama to sugoshitari
demo naze darou takusan no hito ni kakomareteru toki hodo
kono sekaijuu de hitori kiri na ki ga shita
kimi no sugata sagashite
shimaunda

Koishikute kimi no na wo yonda yonda
kokoro no mama ni aiseba yokatta
sayonara no wake o nandomo kurikaesu
owari tsugeta no ni kesenai

Ame wa itsumo yamu toki wo
oshiete wa kurezu ni tada tada furi tsudzuku
itsumo to onaji jikan doori no
saishuu densha no naka yorisou koibito tachi
fui ni kimochi ga ano hito kasaneru omoi wa asezu ni
jikan wa tatsu noni kumo no harenai sora no
namida ga mada tomaranainda

Koishikute kimi no na wo yonda yonda
kokoro no mama ni aiseba yokatta
okubyou ni nattetanda
tatoeba kimi ga
soko ni saku hana naraba

Mizu wo sosogisugi karasu
mamori sugite hizashi tozasu
wakaranaku naru hodo kimi no koto I miss you
amasugiru mitsu wa sono amasa yue kiraware
zetsumyou na balance ga hora
kuzurehajimeta toki kowaku natte

Nani ga taisetsuka wo wakatta furishite
hanashite shimatta ai wo
wakare wa deai no
hajimari datte iikikasate
kyou mo boku wa
aruiteiku kedo

Koishikute kimi no na wo yonda yonda
kokoro ga rikai shite kurenainda
sayonara no wake o nandomo kurikaesu
owari tsugeta no ni

ima mou aenai to wakatteru no ni
woo~ boku wa mada riyuu o sagashiteru
sayonara no wake o nandomo kurikaesu
kokoro ni uso ga tsukenakute




English Translation

The last honest talk about our dreams I had with you turn out well.
The time that I should have spent with you, was spent on work or friends.
But why, even though I was surrounded by so many people,
I felt like as if I was the loneliest person on Earth.
I started searching for your shadow.

I love you; I call your name repeatedly.
It would have been great if I could continue loving you. The word "goodbye" was repeated many times.
Even though it marks the end, I can't forget you.

The rain never teaches anything, it only continues to fall.
Always, at the same time in the last train, people are being accompanied by their lovers.
The feelings and desires that keep piling are unexpectedly not fading.
Even though time has passed, the clouds won't clear and the tears from the sky
still won't stop falling.

I love you; I call your name repeatedly.
It would have been great if I could continue loving you. I had become a coward.
If you were the flower that blooms,

I have given you too much water such that you wilted; I protected you so much that I had deprived you of sunlight.
I have no idea why, but
I miss you

Honey that is too sweet, is being hated because of its sweetness.
When the perfect balance is broken and it starts to crumble, I became scared.
When I understood what was important,
I let go of love.

Separation is the beginning of a new rendezvous,
you taught me that.
Even today, I am still moving on but-

I love you; I call your name repeatedly.
My heart still can't understand. The word "goodbye" was repeated many times.
Even though it marks the end, I can't forget you.

Even though I am aware that we won't be able to meet again,
I am still searching for the reason. The word "goodbye" was repeated many times.
I can't deceive my heart.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.