Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
Alice Nine - The Beautiful Name (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Seijaku no yoru o koete
Wakachiaeru mono ga aru
Dakara ima te o sashinobe
Kago no naka o mitsumeteru

Kaze wa hanayaka ni haru noshirabe o kanade

Sekai no owari de sagashite itta
Taisetsu na mono wa tada hitotsu
Onsoku wo koete tokei de hora
Toki sae mo hitsuyounai sa
lalala~

Bokutachi wa aru kizutsuke
Toki ni mayoitsura chigau
Dakara ima uta o okurou
Todoke taitose muku you ni

Ginga wa kagaya ite kokoro o
Uchi nuku tobe azayaka ni

Taiyou o no aosa tenshi no torrent
Kawarazuri itai kono omoi
Onaji fuukei ni PIANO mo nosete
Mata koko de kimi ni aitai

Kanau nara negawasetekure
Wasurete shimau mae ni
Ikutsumono naku ni ai no naka de
Ima kimi no na o yobou!

Earth of silence
Confused universe
Graced the beautiful name
(And i sing) buzz love song
Wasurette

Sekai no owari de sagashitetta mono wa
Owaranai ashita e no sanka
Nakushita kakera o mume awasu youni
Ima koko de kimi no na o yobou.
Hanaretemo dokoka no kimi e
Hanaretemo dokoka no kimi e...




English Translation

There is a thing that passes the silent night
Therefore I now reach out my hand
And look into the cage

The wind brilliantly plays the melody of spring

There's just a single thing that's important
I've been searching for it at the end of the world
When overcoming the speed of sound
And melting together with it, look
Even time is not necessary

We keep walking,
Sometimes we hesitate,
We pass each other.
Therefore I will now
Give you a song
In order to spin the loosened thread

The milky-way is glittering
And pierces my heart
Jump, vividly

The dark blue color of the sun,
The parade of angels
I want to be without changing
These feelings
I want to place the piano on top of the same scenery
And meet you again there

If it can come true
Then make me wish
Before I forget
Inside of these uncountable unexpected meetings
I will now shout out your name

Earth of silence
Confused universe.
Graced the beautiful name
(And I sing) Buzz love song

What I've been searching for at the end of the world
Was the hymn towards an unending tomorrow
In order to make up for the pieces I've lost
I now scream out your name here
Even if we're separated,
To you, who lives somewhere
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.