Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
UVERworld - Colors of the Heart (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Ano hi boku no kokoro wa oto mo naku kuzure satta

Kowarete saken demo keshi sare nai kioku to

Kurayami ga hitomi no naka he to nagare komu

Mou iro sae mie nai ashita he to shizumu

Wakari aeru hi wo tomedo naku sagashita

Ushinau tame dake ni ima wo ikiteku

Mou dame da to hitori kodoku wo daite mo

If you turn on the lights...

Hikari he terashiteku

*“Negai tsudukeru omoi itsuka iroduku yo” to

Oshiete kureta kokoro ni ikitsudukeru hito

Nanimo kamo hitsuzen no naka de umareru Colors

Mou ichido kono te de asu wo egakeru kara

Itsu no ma ni ka boku wa nakusu koto ni mo nare

Te ni ireta mono sae yubi wo surinuketeku

Namida ga kareru mae ni kiki takatta kotoba wa

Ima wa dareka wo sukuu tame ni

It’s all your fate. You gonna do that.

“Hikari ga tsuyoku nareba yami mo fukaku naru” to

Kiduita toshite mo osoreru koto wa nai yo

Nanimo kamo kokoro no hate ni umareru Colors

Mou hitomi wo hiraite mitsumerareru kara

Kanashimi no Breath

Sore wa sagashiteta iro wo nijimaseru yo

Oto mo tatezu ni

*Repeat

Mou ichido terasu yo hikari no yubisaki de

Just drawing...Colors in light and darkness

And take it...Colors in light and darkness

Ima wa todoka nai yasashii iro mo

Subete wa mata kono te de egaki naoseru kara




English Translation

On that day, my heart crumbles without a sound
No matter how much I scream and break,
the unerasable memories and darkness continue to flow past my eyes
And I sink into the tomorrow where I can't even differentiate the colors anymore

I continue to search for the day where I can come to an understanding
Now I am just living for the sake of losing
Even when it is all over and I am fighting alone
If you turn on the lights
I will shine towards it

"Thoughts filled with wishes will one day create colors"
This is what I have been taught
by the person who lives in my heart
Everything is born out of colors
Once again, I am going to paint tomorrow with these hands

I became used to losing without even realising it
Even the things that are placed on my hands are slipping through my fingers
Before my tears dried up, I just want to know
till now, who am I really trying to save with the words I want to hear
It's all your fate. You gonna do that

If the light becomes stronger, darkness will also become deeper
Even after realising it, I still have nothing to fear
everything is created by the colors born out of the corner of our hearts
If we open our eyes, we will be able to see it

The breath of sadness
The color which I have been looking for is fading away
without producing any sound

"Thoughts filled with wishes will one day create colors"
This is what I have been taught
by the person who lives in my heart
Everything is born out of colors
Let it be illuminated by the fingertips of light

just drawing, colors in light and darkness
and take it, colors in light and darkness
The gentle colors that cannot be expressed now
I will once again paint them with these hands
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.