Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
Alice Nine - GEMINI-0-eternal (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Tada nagarete yuku fuukai
nai no kanji ne kuna daite
omoi kogare te yuku kimi no ne
ima wa kako ni okiwasureteta
koe wa todokanai... kage sae kieta

Tada nagarete yuku juokai
naze ni hito wa yuki ka no koto
sotto hi naite hatete mi te mo
ureshi kisamarete yuku chikau

Atenaku umae ochita
sugu okuno sei no naka
anata to deaeta yo

Toboe ochita shizukure nitato wa tochiru
futae watenai kedo tohomeru yo
sono kimi no egao ka kokoro soko ni
kienai hodo wo tsuketa nara
omoi de no naka...

He ieru wa kimi no moto
shitsu mi ochiru neku shitsu no
tobi tachi na asu eru kai
aishita kiro kudake wazu koni
boku wo tsunagu kanji kimi somerareta
sekai wa kure...




English Translation

The scenery just flows on. It has come to the point that I feel nothing at all
It is you I long for, but now I’ve left you behind in the past
My voice won’t reach you. Ah, even your shadow disappeared
The scene just flows on. Why do people just come and go?
Although I gently aim my hand to my chest, I futilely engrave the time we have spent
Aimlessly, we were born. Again and again in life,
I met you by fate
The drops spill over
On the way to eternity, an answer will not come forth, but
If that transparent smile of yours
Joins with the flame which won’t extinguish at the bottom of my heart
You’ll be in my memory
U & I

Eternally I will sink down with you
The birds of the setting sun face tomorrow
Just those memories I loved tie me to you ever so slightly
You were dyed in gold. The world darkens
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.