Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
The Gazette - Sentimental Na Onigokko (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Sentimental na onigokko

aaaaaaaa. boku wa nekura na meganekko
koi suru ano ko no shumi ni boku ga
AAAAAAAA. 6nen 2gumi no AIDORUsama
"higaisha wa ATASHI desu wa" nanteeeee~ oi
kazoku suru higaimousou
sonzai naiyou ※ "GARAKUTA" "chararira"
ijimekko, ijimerarekko
boku to ano ko no SHIISOOGEEMU !
kamatte kudasai  hi ga kureru made
ijitte kudasai  o ki ni mesu made wa
ano ko ga yorokobu tame
kougaku PURAIDO suteyashou
oSENCHI HARENCHI nou ushi kozou wa
kyo mo ano ko no ○○○ shashin wo
kanzen R-shitei  KYAMERA de hizamazuite gekishajuu !?
kamatte kudasai  hi ga kureru made wa
ijitte kudasai  o ki ni mesu made wa
ano ko ga yorokobu made
Ecstasy Mode  zecchou joutai  tanoshimimashou.

itsumo itsumo ittsumo
minna de yottetakatte
boku wo kizutsuke to ite
sonna kao shinaidee !

yuuyake koyake ga me ni shimiru DORAMACHIKKU na rennai shitai no ni
suki desu suki desu nante PURATONIKKU na boku ni wa iemasenu
hajime kara wakatte ita hazu na no ni
kimochi dake sakibashiri shite osaekirezu
kanashii keredo kirai ni naru yo kimi no koto
wasure you wasure you to nando mo shita kedo dekinakute

ano ko ga waratte kureru nara
sore dake de totemo ureshikatta
itakute itakute naki sou na no ni
kizetsu suru kurai ureshikatta

yuuyake koyake no gogo 17ji goro
yubi wo mukete ano ko ni utaimasu
suki desu suki desu KOKORO kara
mimi ni ategai machimashou.










English Translation

Sentimental game of tag

aaaaaaaa. I am the introverted/pessimistic four-eyes
I fall in love with the hobby of that kid
AAAAAAAA. The Idol-sama of class 2 of the 6th year
Whaaaaat~ "I am the victim " oi
accelerating persecution complex
The contents of an existence ※ "Trash" "chararira"
The bullying kid, The bullied kid
The Seesaw-game of me and that kid !
Please take care of me  until the day gets dark
Please touch me  until I get in the mood
Before that the kid will be delighted
Just throw away the high priced pride
Sentimental infamy As for the brain losing youngster
he takes today ○○○ photos of that kid, too
R-rated perfection  Kneel down in front of the camera for an erotic photograph !?
Please take care  until the day gets dark
Please touch me  until I get in the mood
Until that kid is delighted
Ecstasy mode  let's enjoy the current state of our climax.

Always always aalways
They all come together
To hurt me
Don't make that face !

The evening glow stings my eyes so that I want to make dramatic love-making
It's like the platonic me who couldn' say "I love you", I love you
Nevertheless I should have known it from the beginning
My feelings are only too forward and I can't suppress them.
However it is sad that I begin to hate you
But regardless how many times I say I will forget, I will forget it's not possible

If that kid would be able to give me a smile
Only that would make me very happy
Although it seems to be painful and painful to cry
It was as delightful as losing consciousness

The evening glow around 5 o'clock in the afternoon
I point my finger and sing to that kid
I love you I love you with all my heart
Let's wait until it applies to the ears.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.