Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
The Gazette - Shiawasena Hibi (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

shiawasena hibi

Kizutsuke au tsumori wa nakatta desho?
Dakedo itsu mo sure chigau bakari
Atashi to wa chigau kimi ni wa yume ga aru kara
Wakatteru tsumori demone hontou wa…

Aitai yo… aitai yo kono kimochi wo tsutaetai
Aitai yo… aitai yo kimi no kata de nemuritai

Hanasanai de ne zutto tsuka mae teite yo zutto
Janakya atashi tokkaicchau yo?
Sasae ni naritai no kimi no yume ni sukoshi dake tsuretette…

Kono mama waratte iretara shiawase nano?

Aitai yo… aitai yo kono kimochi wo tsutaetai
Aitai yo… aitai yo kimi no kata de nemuritai

Soba ni iru dake de kitto shiawase ni nareru kara
Saigo da nante iwanai desho?
Yasashiku shinai de yon ante waga mama desho? “GOMEN NE…”

Sunao ni narenu mama mou sugu fuyu ga kite
Sabishisa ga mi ni shimi konde ne
Nakanai yo atashi tsuyoku nareta desho? “hora…”

Kizutsuke au tsumori wa nakatta yo ne?
Dakedo itsu mo sure chigau futari…




English Translation

Happy days

Don't you agree? I wasn't intending to hurt us
But we were always disagreeing
You and I were different, because you had a dream
I intended to understand, but really...

I want to see you... I want to see you...I want to tell you these feelings
I want to see you... I want to see you...I want to sleep on your shoulder

Don't you agree? We didn't really part, I was always catching it
Was I completely wrong about you?
I wanted to be supportive and just stay with you a little in your dream

If I'm laughing like this are you happy?

Because I've gotten used to always being happy just by being near you
In the end, I wonder, what are you not saying?
Without being kind, I wonder how is it selfishness? "I'm sorry..."

I'm not used to being gentle and soon winter will come
It's lonely being completely alone don't you think?
I'm not crying, I wonder, have I gotten stronger? "look..."

Don't you agree? I wasn't intending to hurt us
But we were always two strangers...
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.