Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
The Gazette - Uzuku Aza To Yugamu Ura (With English Translation)

Translation

My instinct shakes The way I’m doing things surpasses the obscene
That’s why I’m acting like I’m drowning Hey!...
A “swaying, swaying, swaying, swaying” dance
A bored-looking face An unenergetic voice
I’m feeling almost a pretense
“Hey、hey、hey、hey, hey...”

I’m already using every strategy in the book so
I can’t slip out I don’t want to slip out
A “swaying, swaying, swaying, swaying, swaying, swaying, swaying” dance

You are turning your face away (from me) I become aware of your unemotional love
The unbalanced past I have run out of ways to mend the cuts
which make you hesitate That hindering matter is
crushing the (already) suffering me

Why does she still look at that guy whose shadow isn’t there?
Why does she always conceal those wounds from me?
My voice rots away and simply does not reach her in the darkness.
She still trembles from that pain “The shell of me…”

I’m already using every strategy in the book
so I can’t slip out I don’t want to slip out
A “swaying, swaying, swaying, swaying, swaying, swaying, swaying” dance

I wonder, what did I do for her?
My inability to comprehend the reality scorches my field of vision
She’s hanging from a scene which induces nausea
The silent goodbye pierces me
The sorrowful face was not an act,
It was the real her that I didn’t see for myself
I was jealous
I allowed it all (to happen)I hated that once beloved guy of hers

Why does she still look at that guy whose shadow isn’t there?
Why does she always conceal those wounds from me?
My voice rots away and simply does not reach her in the darkness
She still trembles from that pain

I know that our love had no substance in it, but
Embracing her, touching her, laughing with her a little, was like a dream
I felt happiness at that time
But now she is with that guy, whose shadow isn’t there, and is laughing at the idiot me
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.