Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
Alice Nine - Kowloon (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

kumo no shita aozameta hito no mure ga hai tsuku batte
kumo no shita noborenai koe wo agete mo basei de kassai

ataerareta kotoba wa kaimu oreta tsubasa hikizuri sora wo miru

hakanai mama chiriyuku sadame dato
shitteita akirameteita
ima boku ga me ni hikari wo utte tobitateru sonna ki ga shita

Bullying,Cruelty,Erasure,Forgetting no no no

lie and tired

itamu aza ugokenai nakeba naku hodo itami wo mashite

ima wa tada, mi wo gashite ten ni noboru, sono toki wo matsu

Infancy time,I hated myself.
magic words,"Flying away to the air?"

COUNTDOWN,FIVE,FOUR,THREE,TWO,ONE,ZERO

toki ga tachi, minikui ahiru ni wa
kakegae no nai tomo ga tomo ni atta
ima boku ga hikigane wo hiki, uchinuite ageyou kimitachi no atama wo





English Translation

The spider's tongue; the crowd of people who turned pale crawl and spread out
Under the clouds, unable to climb up; though I offered my voice, I was encouraged with jeers

There were no words that I could give; with broken wings, I see the alluring sky

Infancy time,I hated myself.
magic words,「Flying away to the air�?

Fleetingly as it is, the destiny that will scatter
I knew it, I was giving up
Now, gaining light in my eyes*, I think I can fly away

Bullying,Cruelty,Erasure,Forgetting no no no

lie and tired

COUNTDOWN,FIVE,FOUR,THREE,TWO,ONE,ZERO

The injured bruise; unable to move, the more I cry, the more the pain increases

Now, I'm merely crouching down; I wait for the time when I ascend to the sky

Time is passing; for the ugly duckling
There's no replacement for the friend that was around
Now, I pull the trigger, and blast out all of your heads
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.