Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
Alice Nine - Akai Kazaguruma (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Akai Kazaguruma

onedarishite kattemoratta shiromono o chisetsu na wake janai
te o nobaseba kaze no dooru hashirimichi oshiete kureru kara sa

yuuyake iro shareta iro sa omouhodo chisetsu na wake ja nai
mimi sumashite kaze no yukue sagashite kyou mo kuridashiteku

kono machi wa aisou waraide chakashitekuruze
aseta shikisai

me ni wa me o aisou warai de chakashiteyaruze
shareta asobi de

kaze no you ni naitetari warattetari shitaidakesa
migi to onaji kao shitari awasetari wa gomennanosa ima wa

kono machi wa aisou waraide chakashitekuruze
aseta shikisai

me ni wa me o aisou warai de chakashiteyaruze
shareta asobi de

kaze no you ni naitetari warattetari shitaidakesa
sora no utau jazz song ya love song ga kikitaidakesa

itsuka tori wa tobukoto mo nakukoto mo sukkari wasure
ware wa ware no michi o tsukisusumuze hashaide





English Translation

This favour, bought and received as a substitute, doesn't mean I'm childish
Because you can be taught that the road you're running on passes through the wind, if you reach out your hand

Thinking about the colour of sunset and stylish colours doesn't mean I'm childish
Seek with your ears, search for the whereabouts of the wind, send it out today as well

With an insincere smile, this street is teasing
The faded colours

An eye for an eye, teasing with an insincere smile
Playing fashionably

I only want to cry, to smile, like the wind
Like the others, with the same expression, joining in together; it is exemption, now

With an insincere smile, this street is teasing
The faded colours

An eye for an eye, teasing with an insincere smile
Playing fashionably

I only want to cry, to smile, like the wind
I only want to hear jazz songs and love songs that the sky is singing

Someday, the bird will completely forget how to fly and sing
I'll push forwards on my path, in high spirits
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.