Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
The Gazette - D.l.n. (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Hajime kara wakatteta dakara kanashiku wa nai
Sukoshi zutsu sukoshi zutsu kazu wo kazoeru mitai ne

Kusaki no kareru iro ga boyake kisetsu no owari ga wakaranai

Ashiato wo nazoru hi wa ashioto wo kiku hi wo yonde iru wa
Nozomi mo shinai watashi ni ashita wa kaerarenai mono

Kusaki ga kareru oto wo tadori kisetsu no owari wo kanjiru
Hana ga irozuki sakihokoru koro watashi ni wa nani ga nokoru no

Tsuki ga kaaten wo tojiru demo taiyou ga watashi wo terasu no
Hajime kara wakatteta dakara kanashiku wa nai

Me ga same yoru ga owaranakutemo soko ni kagayaku hoshi ga nakutemo
Machi wo irodoru akaritachi ga subete kietemo...
Mamoru beki hito no yorokobu kao mo ai shita hito no saigo mo
Juubun na hodo mite koreta kara mou ii no, mou ii no

Song of the sheep in dark long night



English Translation

I knew it from the beginning so I'm not sad
Little by little, little by little, like being able to count the numbers
The color of the withering plants[1] becomes dim; I can't tell when the season ends

The day I follow your footprints is calling to the day I listen to your footsteps. To me, who has no desires, tomorrow is something which can't be changed

Following the sound of the withering plants, I can feel the season ending
When the flowers color and bloom in profusion, what will be left to me?

The moon closes the curtain , but the sun shines on me
I knew it from the beginning, so I'm not sad

Even if I open my eyes and the night isn't over, even if there are no shining stars there,
Even if the lights that color the streets all extinguish...
I've seen enough of the happy faces of those I must protect, the last breaths of those I love,
so it's alright now

Song of the sheep in dark long night[2]

[1] litteraly vegetation
[2] this phrase repeats a lot through the song
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.