Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
The Gazette - Gentle lie (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Gentle lie

yowasa no sei ni shita no wa tagai no "saiai" no tame darou

Let's see in the cold bed ...
Please give me a gentle kiss ... SHIRUKU ni tokeru futari

aishi aisare ai wo shiri kuchi utsushi no tameiki
kotowari au suburi no kurikaeshi
tada daite dakarete sore dake hoka ni wa nani hitotsu nozomazu
Truth can't be seen. "nozomu no nara hora"
No ... sukoshizutsu kotoba wo kaetai dake

"saiai" wo hoshigaru mae ni kono te wo hanashite hoshii

Let's see in the cold bed ...
Please give me a gentle kiss ... modorenai to wakatteru

aishi aisare ai wo shiri kuchi utsushi no tameiki
kotowari au suburi no kurikaesu no wa
daite dakareta kanshoku ni kodoku mieta kara yuruseta

kasaneta yubi ni saraware sou ni naru
kotae wo motomeru kokkeisa wo wakatteta no ni
afuredasu Sorrow SHADOO wo tokasu

ai shi ai sare ai wo shiri karame au toiki ni
nukedasenai no wa uso ja naku
kurikaesu tabi ni netsu wo masu sono yasashiki uso ni
iki ga tomari sou de

mata ai suru koto no omosa ni tomadoi ga miete mo
me wo fusageru no wa anata no hou ne
kodoku wo nuguu dare ka ni yuraide oborete

kono te hanasu no wa ... "atashi"



English Translation

Gentle lie

What I did because of my weakness
was surely for the sake of those "dearest" to each other

Let's see in the cold bed...
Please give me a gentle kiss...
The two of us, melting into the silk

Loving, being loved, knowing sadness
the chewed for sighs
Just embracing, being embraced, only this
Without wishing anything else
Truth can't been seen "If you wish look"
No... I just want to change the words little by little

Before you desire the,, most loved
I want you to let go of this hand

Let's see in the cold bed...
Please give me a gentle kiss...
I know that i can't return

Loving, being loved, knowing sadness
the chewed for sighs
What repeats the behaviour of meeting with this knowledge
That because I could see the loneliness inside of this feeling of embracing and being embraced
I was able to forgive you

The fingers, laying on top of one another, seems like their gonna be taken away.
I long for the answer, even tough i know how foolish it is
The overflowing sorrow Melting sorrow

Giving sorrow, getting sorrow, knowing love the entwined sighs
That i can't escpade from it is not a lie
Everytime I repeat it, warmth grows in this soft lie
It seems like my breathing stops

Even when I can see my confusion in the toughness of loving again
You-re the one who shuts my eyes to it
Shaking and drowning in this someone who wipes away the loneliness

Who let's go of this hand is... "me"
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.