Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
The Gazette - Ito (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Ito

tsukiai hajimete kara mou sugu ichinen han
sore nari ni KENKA ya wakare hanshi mo shita
isshou ni ireru jikan ga dandan sukunakunatte
otagai no kachikan ga chigau you ni natte kita

kimi no akarui egao wo ubatta no wa boku

wasurekaketeta kimi e no kimochi ni
yatto kizuku nante imasara da yo ne
zutto hitori de naiteta n'da yo ne
gomen ne sabishii omoi bakari sasete

"rokugatsu yokka hare kyou wa kimi no tanjoubi
chiisana SHOOTO KEEKI kodomo no you yorokobu
subete ga shiawase ni mitasarete mitasarete mitasarete ita
nannen mo nannen mo nannen mo zutto kawarenu mama ne"

kimi no akarui egao wo kowashita no wa boku
dare yori mo kimi no koto wo wakatteru tsumori deshita

kimi to futari de aruita hamabe ni
ima wa ashiato hitotsu dake egaku
are dake chikatta kokoro wa
mienaku naru hodo tookute

omoidasu no wa ii omoide bakari
ima omoeba shiawase sugite
nani mo ka mo osoi keredo
kimi ni deaete hontou ni yokatta

"nakushita kimi ga ita ano natsu ni kaeritai ...
nakushita kimi ga ita ano natsu ni kaerenai ..."




English Translation

Thread

Soon it's been one and a half years since we've met each other
As we had several quarrels we did seperate
Gradually the time we spent together became less
Our mutual values became different

The one who took away your cheerful smile was me

I started to forget the feelings I had towards you
At last now as it is too late I become aware of them
Because you've always cried alone, haven't you
I'm sorry, I only created feelings of loneliness

"It's the 8th of June, this bright day is your birthday
You're delighted by this small shortcake like a child
Everything seemed to be seemed to be seemed to be full of happiness
In whatever year whatever year whatever year it never changed"

The one who broke your smiling face was me
More than anyone else I wanted to understand you

On the beach where we used to walk together
Are only one pair of footprints left
Your heart that was so near is now so far away
That I have lost sight of it

The memories I have are only good memories
When I remember them now they are more than happy
Although I remembered everything too late
I am really glad that I have met you

"I want to return to that summer when I was with you, whom I have lost
I cannot return to that summer when I was with you, whom I have lost"
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.