Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
The Gazette - Ray (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Ray

sakenda ... koe ga kareru made hikrai sasu ano basho made todoke

shisen wa tsubusare nani hitotsu miezu, nani hitotsu kanjinai
tesaguri makase no aimai na keshiki fuan ni taekirezu
hitorikiri ga kowai sogaikan ni kuruu koko kara wa nigerarenai
hidoku atama ga itai hakike ga tomaranai isso koroshite kure

「if these eyes didn't know the ray」

sakenda ... koe ga kareru made hikrai sasu ano basho made todoke
sakenda ... nodo ga yakitsuku hodo hikari naki koko kara nigedaseru made

omoku oshi kakaru no wa fuan to shitsuboukan no mi de
jibun ga doko no dare ka mo dandan wakannaku natte
dare ka ni sugari ikiteku no ga konna ni mo tsuraku kurushikute
shinda hou ga mashi da to nanto mo omotte imashita ...

hikari sasu hou e ...



English Translation

Ray

I cry out ... until my voice runs out. I reach that place where the light shines

My eyes have been crushed;
I don't see a thing, I don't feel a thing

I aimlessly grope at this vague scenery; I'm not cut off from this uneasiness
Being alone is scary; this feeling of alienation drives me crazy; I'm unable to escape from here
This terrible headache; this nausea won't stop; kill me soon

「if these eyes didn't know the ray」

I cry out until my voice runs out. I reach that place where the light shines
I cry out so much that my throat burns; until I can escape from this place that has no light

Heavily weighing me down, this anxiety and despair is more than enough.
I gradually don't understand where I am or who I am anymore.
I cling on to someone for life, but this is so bitter and painful
Many times i think it would be better if I was dead..

「if these eyes didn't know the ray」

I cry out until my voice runs out. I reach that place where the light shines
I cry out so much that my throat burns; until I can escape from this place that has no light

To the direction of light...
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.