Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
The Gazette - Haru Ni Chirikeri, Miha Karerude Gozaimasu (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Sai ai anata wa henu monhakuchou
Watakushi ni chika tsukite wa mitsu o susuri, susuru no desu

Katachi wa koto nari kotoba mo toji nai
Shosen wa ketsugou bare nu koshiki kanjou
Dekiai no anata wa henu monhakuchou
Fudou no watakushi to yoku nite imasen ka ?

Yume yo mita higenjitsu shiyû ni mau yume yo mita
Yurari fuwari ... Ue no sora de shiten o sadamenu

Anata wa yowaku kawaita manasashi de shikakui sora mi agete imashita.
Donna ni watakushi ga anata o ai shite mo
Haru ni wa kare yuku shukumei desu mo no
Nandou mo nandou mo anata huri mukasou to
Utatta junrenka itsu todokimasu ka ?

Yume yo mita higenjitsu shiyû ni mau yume yo mita
Yurari fuwari ... Ue no sora de shiten o sadamenu


Watakushi no mokuzen de harari chiru anata
Rikaitteru tsumori deshita dake do awashiku.
Nandou mo nandou mo atashi dake miteta to
Tsuzutta junrenka mou todokanai...

Nakana watakushi wa miren hana karashite
Sugu ni demo anata no ato o yukimasu
Rainen no haru ni wa mata tsubomi o sakashi
Anata o ai suru wa kare kusaru made...



English Translation

“In the waning springtime, one’s existence withers away.”

You, my beloved, are a white butterfly with only “one wing”

Come close to me so [together] we can drink that nectar; drink it up

A different shape, words you can’t get across

After all, there’s no real bond [between us]; we’re devoid of feelings [for each other]

But you are so compassionate, my “one-winged” white butterfly

That’s not like unyielding old me, is it?

“I dreamed an incredible dream that I was floating so freely”

You softly sway… Daydreams don’t define your point of view

With a faintly thirsty look, you raised your eyes towards that “patch of sky”.

I still loved you no matter what

It’s destiny for the springtime to fade away and die

Again and again, over and over you turn around

Will the “continuing love song” you sang reach me?

[“I dreamed an incredible dream that I was floating so freely”

You softly sway… Daydreams don’t define your point of view

With an almost thirsty look, you raised your eyes towards that “patch of sky”.]

Then right before my eyes you became confused and befuddled

I tried to understand but instead it made me sad.

Over and over, again and again I tried to see it

But that “continuing love song” you wrote still can’t reach me…

Helpless, I regretfully let that flower wither

Soon after, you’ll die as well

Maybe in the springtime next year that fragile bud may yet bloom

I’ll love you until you die and rot away…
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.