Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
Larc en ciel - Blurry Eyes (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

tooku no kaze wo mi ni matou anata ni wa todokanai kotoba narabete mite mo [1] mata shisen wa dokoka mado no mukou

kawaranai yokan wa tsudzuite-iru ano hibi sae kumotte...

kago no naka no tori no you na utsuro na me ni furete-iru gogo no hizashi wa maru de anata wo soto e sasou hikari

kawaranai yokan wa tsudzuite-iru ano hibi sae kumotte shimau

meguri-kuru toki ni yakusoku wo ubaware-sou [2] kono ryoute sashinobete mo kokoro wa hanarete

[Instrumental]

(Why do you stare at the sky with your blurry eyes?)

[Guitar Solo]

meguri-kuru toki ni yakusoku wo ubaware-sou kono ryoute sashi nobete mo kokoro wa hanarete

meguri-kuru toki ni taisetsu na hito wa mou furimuita sono hitomi ni chiisa na tameiki

(Your blurry eyes) ...your blurry eyes (Your blurry eyes) ...kokoro wa (Your blurry eyes) ...hanarete (Your blurry eyes) ...yuku



English Translation

Carried on a wind from far away, no matter how many times I try to say these words, [1] they never reach you. Once again, my eyes stare somewhere out the window.

This foreboding hasn't changed, I still feel it. Those days are getting blurry...

Seeing through blank eyes like a caged bird, the light of the afternoon sun is just like the light that shines on you from outside.

This foreboding hasn't changed, I still feel it. Those days are becoming blurry...

I feel the changing season will see my promise broken. [2] Even if I reach out with my hands, my heart will stay distant.

[Instrumental]

(Why do you stare at the sky with your blurry eyes?)

[Guitar Solo]

I feel the changing season will see my promise broken. Even if I reach out with my hands, my heart will stay distant.

In the changing season, the one precious to me looked back toward me with those eyes, sighing softly.

(Your blurry eyes) ...your blurry eyes (Your blurry eyes) ...My heart (Your blurry eyes) ...will stay (Your blurry eyes) ...distant.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.