Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
Larc en ciel - Caress Of Venus (With English Translation)
  • Romaji Lyrics

    masshiro na sono hada wo kawaita kaze ga kusugette iru
    nagareru nagai kami ni hitomi wa sarawarete...

    kasoku sareta jikan no hari wo
    itsumo doko ka sameta mede nagamete ita kedo

    asa ga otozureru made kono sekai wa ochite yuku kara
    odori tsukareta ato mo kimi wo daite itai...

    gareki no ue awata dashikute
    tomare nakute itsu no mani ka wasurete ita kedo

    kimi ga warau to ureshikute
    asu ga nakute mo kama wanai

    caress of venus
    sunao na mama kuchizuketara

    saa oki ni mesu ga mama ni

    yubisaki made nani mo kamo ga
    mawatte yuku afurete yuku mienaku naru made

    kimi ga inai to kurushikute
    nani ga okite mo wanaranai
    kimi ga warau to ureshikute
    asu ga nakute mo kama wanai
    kimi wo KIREI na ano basho e
    tsurete iketara suteki da ne

    kimi no subete ga...... kimi wo dare ni mo......
    kimi no tame nara...... kimi ni ageyou......

    kimi ni hitomi wa sarawarete 


English Translation

A dry wind tickles your snow white skin
My eyes are swept away by your long, flowing hair

The hand of time speeds up
With my tired eyes, I always watch it from somewhere

I think this world will keep falling until the morning comes
Even after getting tired from dancing I just want to hold you...

Above the rubble in a busy haste
Before I knew it I had forgotten

If you smiled, I'd be happy
And if there's no tomorrow, I won't care

caress of venus
If we were to kiss honestly now...
I'd be yours from now on

Everything, on the end of my fingertips
Keeps spinning, keeps overflowing, until I can't see it anymore

If you're gone, I'd be sad
Even if something were to wake up I wouldn't be set free
If you smile, I'd be happy
And if there's no tomorrow, I won't care
If I could bring you along to that pretty place
Wouldn't that be wonderful?

All of you... to anyone...
If it's for you... I'll give it to you...

My eyes are swept away by you
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.