Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
Yui - Rain (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Machiawase no yoru
kiga tsuite ita
Kagami no jibun ni
tooi kakeru

Shiroi koto
saenai kao
Hontou wa kitaishiteru
TAKUSHII ga tsukamaranai mama
Kokudou zoi wo isoida~

Kasananai nante yoku aru koto
Zubunure ni natte aruita CHRISTMAS EVE
Dare no sei nimo dekinai janai

Jibun katte ni egaita STORY
Honno sukoshi no shiawase dakede ii no
Anata wo konai
Wakatteru SILENT NIGHT

Tokei wo kini suru
hito wa nigate yo
Ushinai tsuzuketa
kioku ga yogiru

Doushitatte
kako wa nakusenai
Itsumademo nage kanaide

Tokubetsu jyanai wa
nando kurikaeshite mo
Onaji basho de
mayou kara~

Uso wa nai satte uso wa yamete
Shinsou nante wakaranai EPISODE
Kizutsuku koto nimo nareteiru
Mujun datte zenbu uketometa
Subete wo kowasu yuuki nantekatta
Anata wo konai
hitori kiri SILENT NIGHT

SHOW WINDOW naranda mirai ni yumemiteita
ano koro no youni
Bonyari to utsutta KYANDORU ni akogareta
sayonara da ne

Kono ame ga itsuka konna yuuki ni natte
Kanashimi you sotto tsutsumikomu toki
Atarashii kibou ni deau no

Itsu datte HOLY NIGHT
tanoshimeta
Otonatte chotto
samishigari dakara
Naitatte iin da
hajimari wo SILENT NIGHT


English Translation

On the night we arranged to meet
The realization dawned on me
Questioning my reflection in the mirror

With a white coat on
And a glum expression
Am I really anticipating this?
Hurrying along the highway without being able to get a taxi

Not having an umbrella is a common thing
Walking along soaking wet on Christmas eve
Surely the blame cannot be put on someone else?

A story which I created by myself
Even a teeny bit of happiness would have been fine for me
You won't be coming...
That I know
Silent night

I dislike people who check the time repeatedly
For doing that only tries to bring back memories which are already lost

No matter what I do
I can't get rid of the past
Don't keep sighing

I'm not special
Because no matter how many times I try again
I get lost at the same place

Quit lying that there are no lies
That incident in which the truth was not known
I've gotten used to being hurt
Even if it's a contradiction I accepted it all
I just didn't have the courage to destroy everything
You won't be coming...
A lonesome silent night

I dreamt of that promising future displayed in the show window
Just like back then
Adoring the vague reflection of the candles
So this is goodbye?

When someday this rain turns into snow
And slowly consumes this sadness
I'll be greeted by new hope

I have always enjoyed the holy night
Adults tend to be a little lonely
So it's okay to cry
A new beginning, silent night
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.