Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
Yui - Muffler (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

kotoshi no fuyu wa kitto
aeru youna ki ga shiteitanda yo
yonen buri anata wa sugu waratte kureta

miyajidake jinja no kaerimichi
kudarizaka no tochuu de
kogoe sou na
ashita wo atatameru youni

te wo furu
omoide no machi yuugure ni
natsukashiku naru yori
motto hayai supiido
jikan ga maki modotte yuku mitai
akai mafuraa ga ki ni natteiru keredo

tamani wa kaette kiteru no?
anata wa chiisana koe de
atashi wa unazuite mita keredo ...chigau

kanojo de mo dekita kana
sonna koto kangaeteita bonyari
moshikashite sono mafuraa mo
purezento nano kana ?

guuzen no saikai tte assari to
sugisaru hou ga ii
kitto omoide made kawaru
koi wo shiteita ano goro ni modore wa shinai sa
sotto mata furikaeru dake

kisetsu ga kawareba futari wa wo
hanarebanare da ne
itsumo hanashiteita

ano hi no youni
tsumetai kaze ga fuku
futari no aida ni chotto ijiwaru na itazura
' sayonara ' ga kakikesareta
hontou wa yobitomete
kuretanja nai ka tte omou
kangae sugi datte
wakatterunda kedo ne ?
ah ah la la la ?
akai mafuraa wo
mikakeru tabi ni
zutto ah ah la la la ?


English Translation

I had a feeling we'd surely be meeting this winter
You immediately smiled at me, even after four years

On the way home from Miyajidake Shrine
In the middle of the downhill path, in order to give warmth to the seemingly frozen tomorrow

I wave my hand
toward the memories of the town's sunlight
Rather than becoming nostalgic,
time seems to be rewinding itself even faster
although the red muffler is on my mind

"Do you come back here once in a while?"
You asked in a small voice
though I looked as if I were nodding
...No

What if you already have girlfriend?
I thought about that, absent-mindedly
Perhaps that muffler is a present from her too?

Unexpected reunions...
it's better that they're passed quickly
Surely, the memories would change too
I can't go back to when I loved
I'm just looking back for a little bit

When the season changes, the two of us will be separated again, right?
We always talked about this

Just like that day,
the cold wind blows
In between the two of us lies a mean little joke
erased by a "goodbye"

Honestly, I think
you wanted me to stop you from leaving

But I understand that
I'm probably thinking too much right?

Ah ah la la la...

every time, the red muffler
catches my attention

Always ah ah la la la...
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.