Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
Yui - No Way (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Mou iya n nacchau yo!
Sakki kara uwanosora de
Keetai o
Zutto ki ni shi teru kedo
Dare to meeru shi teru no ?
Kao age te yo
Koucha mo same chatta shi
Kimochi datte same chau yo
Henji o ki ni suru koto ha aru yo
Dakedo sore ha itsu datte
Anata ni dake yo

Yatto ae ta koto
Yorokon de ta noni
Tsumannai ja nai
Saiaku na n da kara
Mou nan dattara
Uso naki demo shiyo u ka na ?
Yappa yame toku yo
Aa ~ tsukareru mon
Sune te miru kedo

Yatte rare nai yo
No way


Translation

I am getting sick of this!
From just now, you have been building castles in the air.
And you seem mindful about your mobile phone.
Who are you mailing?
Raise your face.
Your tea has turned cold.
My feelings have been dampened too.
There are times where I get carried away while waiting for replies too.
But that is always..
Just for you.

We have finally met.
I was so happy about it.
Isnt it boring?
It is terrible.
If it is like that,
Shall I shed crocodile tears?
I think I will just quit this.
Ah I am tired of this.
I will turn sulky.

I cant carry on like that
No way!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.