Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
Yui - RUIDO (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

kakuya de hajimete atta toki
kanojo wa GITA- wo hiite ita
Title wa omoidasenai kedo
suki na kyoku datta

Who is she?
ki ni natta mama
kyakuseki ni modotta
Who is she?
SUTE-JI de mita
kanojo wa suteki de toriko ni natte shimatta

RAIBU owari ni
KO-RA nomihoshite
atashi mo ganbaru tte
sou kimeta

I love RUIDO


English Translation

When we first met backstage
She was playing a guitar
I don’t remember the title
But it was my favourite song

Who is she?
It weighs on my mind
As I go back to my seat
Who is she?
I see her onstage
And she’s so wonderful that she captivates me

When the live show was over
I drank up my Coke
And made up my mind
To give it my all too

I love ruido
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.