Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
Yui - Yozora No Mokou (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Are kara bokutachi wa nanika wo shinjite koreta kana
Yozora no mukou ni wa ashita ga mou matteiru

Dareka no koe ni kizuki bokura wa mi wo hisometa
Kouen no FUENSU goshi ni yoru no kaze ga fuita

Kimi ga nanika tsutaeyou to nigiri kaeshita sono te wa
Boku no kokoro no yarakai basho wo imademo mada shimetsukeru

Are kara bokutachi wa nanika wo shinjite koreta kana
Mado wo soto akete miru fuyu no kaze no nioi ga shita
Kanashimi tte itsuka wa kieteshimau mono na no kana
Tameiki wa sukoshi dake shiroku nokotte sugu kieta

Arukidasu koto sae mo ichi ichi tamerau kuse ni
Tsumaranai joushiki nado tsuguseru to omotteta

Kimi ni hanashita kotoba wa dore dake nokotteiru no
Boku no kokoro no ichiban oku de karamawari shitsuzukeru

Ano koro no mirai ni bokura wa tatteiru no kana
Subete ga omou hodo umaku wa ikanaimitai da
Kono mama dokomademo hibi wa tsuzuiteiku no kana
Kumo no nai hoshizora ga mado no mukou ni tsuzuiteru
Are kara bokutachi wa nanika wo shinjite koreta kana
Yozora no mukou ni wa mou asu ga matteiru


English Translation

After that, I wonder what we came to believe...
Beyond the night sky, tomorrow is already waiting Woo...

Noticing someone's voice, we hid our bodies and
The night sky blew over the park's fence

You tried to tell me something and in the hand that gripped mine back tightly
Even now this still clutches at the soft place in my heart

After that, I wonder what we came to believe...
Opening the window to see, there was the scent of the winter wind
I wonder if someday, the sadness become something that will vanish...
My sigh remained just a little, white in the air, and then soon vanished

Even when we started to walk, although I hesitated little by little
I thought I could crush my boring common sense

Which words that I spoke to you remain now?
In the deepest parts of my heart, this question gets nowhere

In the future of that time, I wonder if we were standing...
The more I remember everything, it seems that it's not going well
In this way, I wonder if the days will continue without end...
The cloudless starry sky continues beyond the window
After that, I wonder what we came to believe...
Beyond the night sky, already, tomorrow is waiting Woo...
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.