Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
The Gazette - Red Motel (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

kanrakugai no QUEEN to yobareta
youen na kimi wa kane ni kuraitsuku baita
GIRA tsuku furumai musekaeru KORON
BURONZU no kami o furimidashi odotteru
JUNK no boku wa shirigaru no kimi o
kitanai kane de te ni ireta n’da
WAIN GARASU ni hon no sukoshi dake ai to DOPE o
mazete toriko ni saseta n’da

“hayaku… hayaku… hayaku…” nee hoshii no?

akai akai SURITORIKU o narashi aegu SHIRUETTO
midara DARA DARA to mitsu o tarenagashi aishiaou
akai akai BEDDO no ue kimi wa boku no MORU PETTO
kichiku gara no aibu de shinu made IKAsete yarou ka? HONEY?

kawairashii kimi wa modae nagara motomete kuru
kawai sou na kimi wo fushidara na asobi de kowashita

ZUBUnare ni natta kimi ga utsurona me de naiteru
furiotosareta NAIFU ni wake mo wakarazu naiteru
akai akai BEDDO no ue chinamagusai MORU PETTO
kimi to onaji de boku ni wa kawari wa ikura demo iru kara...
Good bye SWEET my honey




English Translation

You're known as a pleasure quarter queen
fascinating you is a bitch that lives off money
dazzling, you vomit as you choke on my cologne 1
your bronze hair becomes dishevelled as you dance
JUNK me places dirty money
in the hand of promiscuous you
after only a few glasses of wine love and dope mix
and I make you my slave

“Faster… faster… faster…” hey is that what you want?

Red red SURITORIKU2 is made wet by your gasping silhouette 3
lewd continuously dripping honey is discharged, let’s love one another!
on top of a red red bed you are my mole pet
in the harsh grip of my caress until you die, won't you let me REVIVE you, you bastard? HONEY? 4

Lovely you is in agony while begging to come
the lovely seeming you is broken by our messy game

I become SOAKING wet as I'm moved to tears by your vacant eyes
shaking off this knife I'm moved to tears by the meaning of what I've done
on top of a red red bed a mole pet lies reeking of blood
Because I have countless replacements just like you 5

Good bye SWEET my honey
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.