Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
The Gazette - Kyoumu no Owari Hakozume no Mokushi (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Kage wo ukase mimamorareta iki hyoujou sae usuku
Neji magatta kao no hagarenu kawato
Tadarete ito wo hiku gekijyou ni kamoku wo
Shinjitsu wo nagasu me ashita niwa furuezu kuchi wo akete

La lala la lala la la
Sono chiisana hako bakari mitsume
La lala la lala lala la
Kuro wa soko e shizumi

Naze to toi miserare itaku
Hitaru me ga afure tsugini nani wo ...nani wo
*Temaneki umi oto su*

Utsusareta danpen wo sashi kurau youni ne wo aka su
Nani wo mokuteki toshi nani wo tsutae tai no ka
Muimi na seishin kaimei wa nani wo sukuu no ka

La lala la lala la la
Sono chiisa na hako no naka desae
La lala la lala lala la
Kuro wa fukaku shizumi

Naze to toi mise rare itaku
Hitaru me ka afure kurikaeshi teyuku
Kanashimi ni mise rare itaku
Urumu dake no me ni nani wo motome negaou

Kinku yori omoi soko ni ...



English Translation

My observed breaths are raising the shadows  Even my facial expression gets weak

The skin that won't come off from this twisted face
I'm pulling on that rotten string with a silent violent emotion

The eyes that drain the truth will open their untrembling mouth tomorrow

la lala la lala la la
I do nothing but stare at this small box
la lala la lala lala la
The darkness sinks to the bottom

I'm painfully charmed by the question "why"
My flooded eyes overflow What attraction do I give birth to next

I point to the projected fragment To receive it I have to reveal the root

What purpose do I have and what do I want to convey ?
What does my meaningless soul elucidation save me from ?

la lala la lala la la
Even in this small box
la lala la lala lala la
The darkness sinks deeply

I'm painfully charmed by the question "why"
My flooded eyes overflow It keeps being repeated
Painfully I'm enchanted by this loneliness
What should my eyes that are nothing but clouded be searching for ?

In this place that is heavier than a forbidden word ...
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.