Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
The Gazette - Last Bouquet (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

nee mata sou yatte boku no kao iro ukagatte
kizutsukenai you nitte kotoba sagashiteru desho

"shinji aenai no wa...?" kimi no sei?
"shinjirare na katta...?" boku no sei.

boku ga warau tabi ni kimi wa sabishi sou na kao shiteru
boku ga tsurai toki kimi wa waraete iru kai? [ya sou...]
sou mata boku wa kimi no kotoba kara nigete
kimi no kizu wo fukamete kimi no ibasho ubatteta

"kidzuite yare nakatta?" sou janai
"kidzukanai furishite" nigeteru dake...

nandomo kikoeta boku wo yobu kimi no koe
boku wa mata mimi wo fusagi mugon no kotoba wo... "[gomen ne]"1

kimi ga boku wo motomeru tabi [Last bouquet] kono kokoro wa hagareteiku
kimi wa hisshi ni kotoba wo sagasu [Last bouquet] tatta hitotsu no ibasho datta kara
kimi ga boku wo aisuru tabi [Last bouquet] kono kimochi wa hagareteiku
kimi no ikiru sasae to natta [Last bouquet] ibasho ni wa mou modorenai [aa]

[aa] tomadou mama no kimi e mou ito wa kirete iru no ni

[boku ga warau tabi ni kimi wa sabishi sou na kao shiteru
boku ga tsurai toki kimi wa waraete iru kai?]

[kimi ga boku wo motomeru tabi [Last bouquet] kono kokoro wa hagareteiku
kimi wa hisshi ni kotoba wo sagasu [Last bouquet] tatta hitotsu no ibasho datta kara
kimi ga boku wo aisuru tabi kono kimochi wa hagareteiku]

nandomo nandomo boku wo yobu tsunaide to naku kimi no oto2
nandomo nandomo omoidasu hikyou na boku wo yurusanai de
nandomo nandomo nakanai de boku ja kimi wo aisenai kara
nandomo nandomo negau no wa kore ijou aisanai de
konna boku wo urande hoshii omoide ni nante shinai de
konna boku wo wasurete





English Translation

Hey, you're watching my expressions like that
So you can find words that won't hurt my feelings, right?

"That we couldn't believe in each other is...?" Your fault?
"That I couldn't believe in you is...?" My fault.

Every time I laugh, your face looks so desolate
Is it because I laugh when you're heartbroken? [And so...]
So because of that, I'm running from your words again
I made your wounds deeper when I deprived you of your place

"You didn't notice?" That's not it
"You pretended not to notice" I was just trying to avoid you

I heard your voice calling out my name over and over again
But I just covered my ears and repeated those silent words... "[I'm sorry]"

Every time you yearn for me [Last bouquet] my heart is stripped away
You desperately try to find the right words [Last bouquet] because [you think] this is the only place for you
Every time you [say you] love me [Last bouquet] my feelings are stripped away
You can no longer go back to that place [Last bouquet] that had become your reason for living

[Ah] You're still confused, but the string [tying us together] has already been severed

[Every time I laugh, your face looks so desolate
Is it because I laugh when you're heartbroken?]

[Every time you yearn for me [Last bouquet] my heart is stripped away
You desperately try to find the right words [Last bouquet] because [you think] this is the only place for you
Every time you [say you] love me my feelings are stripped away]

You keep calling me, again and again; your ringtone wails for me to take your call
Over and over, again and again, I recall how so unforgivably cruel I was to you
Please don't keep sobbing over and over again just because I couldn't love you
Over and over, again and again, I find myself wishing that you didn't love me anymore
I want you to resent me to just wipe me from your memories
I want you to forget about me

3This song is the last flower I'll give you, as well as the last love
More than anything, in this moment, I realize how cruel I really am
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.