Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
Super Junior - Cooking? Cooking! (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

[GIRLFRIEND] Jagiya manhi muhguh

[SHINDONG] Uga uga! Uga uga!

[SUNGMIN] Nae yuhjachinguneun
([SHINDONG] Nomu yeppuhyo) Nae yuhjachinguneun
([EUNHYUK] Mameun duh yeppuhyo)
Hajiman geunyuhegedo danhangaji danjuhm - naboda mothan yorisomsshi
[EUNHYUK] Bapdo mothae gukdo mothae
[SHINDONG] Iguht juhguht amuguhtdo mothae!
[EUNHYUK] Ramyuhne muldo mot matchugo
[SHINDONG] Ganjanginji colanjido gubyuhl mothae
[EUNHYUK] Nuhreul nomu johahajiman…
[SHINDONG] Nuhreul nomu saranghajiman…
[EUNHYUK] Jongmal idaeroramyuhn
[SHINDONG] Gyuhlhoneun jom…

[LEETEUK] Waenirinji uhneunal juhnyuhk chodae handamyuh
Nuhui jibeuro nareul boolluhjji naneun gidaehaessuhjji
[YESUNG] Gulmgo gulmgo ddo gulmuh niga haejul mashinneun juhnyuk gidaehamyuh
Sangsanghamyuh sutgarageul deun geu sungan
([EUNHYUK] Iruhke matuhbsuhdo dwenayo?!)

[KANG♡IN] Iruhke matuhbsuhdo dwenayo? Dodaeche mu uhlnuheun guhngayo?
([YESUNG] Oh ew nomu matuhbsuh)
Charari naega nuneul gamgo mandeunge duh na eulguhtman gatayo
[LEETEUK] Mashi uttuhnya naege mudneyo
([EUNHYUK] Mwoyaaa!)
Ddo naege museun himi innayo ([SUNGMIN] Ooh, ooh mashiddaaa)
Juhngmal mashiddarago haedduhni geunyuh useumyuh hangeureut duh juneyo… nal sallyuhjwo

[EUNHYUK] Myuhchil dongan geunyuh amu yuhnlak obgo
[SHINDONG] Geunyuh chingu tonghae ahn geunyuhui soshik
[HYUK+DONG] Yuhnguh
([LEETEUK] I’m full) Iruh ([SUNGMIN] Anou) Jungkuguh ([SHINDONG] Lai lai~) Hakwuhneul danineura shiganuhbda haneyo!

[YESUNG] Geuruhn geunyuh gapjagi naege yuhnlak haewajjyo dashi hanbuhn duh juhnyuhk chodaereul hageddaneyo
[LEETEUK] Nan gwaenchanhda baebureuda mareul haejjiman hokshina haneun geuruhn maeumeuro nuhege dallyuh ganneunde
[KANGIN] Iruhke mashissuhdo dwenayo?
([SUNGMIN] Iruhke mashissuhdo dwenayo?) Ige sarami mandeun guhngayo?
([YESUNG] Ooh mashissuh!)
[SUNGMIN] Iruhnge iddaneun somundo naneun deuruh bonjuhkdo obneunde
[LEETEUK] Mashi uhttuhnya naege mudneyo
([SUNGMIN] Joha joha! Nomu johaaa!) Nunmul heullimyuh nan marhaejjyo
([LEETEUK] Michigessuuuh!)
[YESUNG] Muhrie tuhlnago iruhke mashinneun yorineun nan chuheumiya

[SUNGMIN] Algoboni geunyuhneun nareul wihaesuh
[YESUNG] Yorihakwuhneul danyuhdduhn guhjyo ([ALL] Oooh mashijjyo!) Naneun geuguhtdo moreunchae

[LEETEUK] Iruhke matuhbsuhdo— ([SHINDONG] Aniji!)
[KANGIN] Iruhke mashissuhdo dwenayo?
([SHINDONG] Geuruhji!) Ige sarami mandeun guhngayo? ([SUNGMIN] Jagiya!)
[SUNGMIN] Iruhnge iddaneun somundo naneun deuruh bonjuhkdo obneunde
([YESUNG] Ooh mashissuh uhttuhkae!)
([LEETEUK] Nomu joha nomu joha!)
[LEETEUK] Mashi uhttuhnya naege mudneyo
([YESUNG] Choigo!!) Nunmul heullimyuh nan marhaejjyo
[YESUNG] Muhrie tuhlnago iruhke mashinneun yorineun nan chuheumiya
([SHINDONG] Hahahaha!) ([KANGIN] Aah mashissuhyo!) ([SUNGMIN] Eheheh)
([EUNHYUK] Duhwoyo~)

[GIRLFRIEND] Jagiya baebulluh?



English Translation

Honey Lets eat a lot!
Uga Uga
Uga Uga
(Sungmin)My girlfriend is too pretty
(Shindong)Is too pretty
(Sungmin)My girlfriend her heart is prettier
(Sungmin)But she also had one weak point
(Sungmin)She is a more incapable cook than me
(Eunhyuk)Can't cook rice either can't cook soup either
(Shindong)This or that she can't cook anything
(Eunhyuk)She can't even boil water
(Shindong)She can't tell between soya sauce and cola
(Eunhyuk)I like you a lot but
(Shindong)I love you a lot but
(Eunhyuk)If it is really like this
(Shindong)Marriage is just...
(leeteuk)For some reason you invited me to dinner
You called me over to your house
I was looking forward to it
(Yesung) I starved and starved and starved
While anticipating the delicious dinner you would serve me
And imagining your delicious dinner i took a spoonful
(Everyone)Can it be this tasteless?
This tasteless
(Kangin) What on earth did you put in it?
(Yesung: Ew it's so tasteless)
Put in it
(kangin)I could cook better than this with my eyes closed
(leeteuk)How could you ask me about the taste?
The taste
(Eunhyuk: What?!)
(leeteuk)What am i to say?
To say
(Sungmin: ooh ohh its delicious <3)
(leeteuk)I told her it's really tasty
And she smiles and gives me another serving
Please save me!! D:
(Eunhyuk)I haven't gotten in touch with her for a few days
(Shindong)And her friend did not tell me news of her
(she's been going to)
(Shindong)English (Leeteuk: I'm full)
(Eunhyuk)Japanese (sungmin: excuse me)
(Shindong)Chinese (Shindong: come)
(Eunhyuk&shindong)Lesson and has no time
(Yesung)Than she suddenly got in contact with me
And invited me to dinner once more
(Leeteuk)I told her its alright i'm full
But i run to her hopefully with those fellings
(kangin)Can it be delicious?
(everyone)Delicious?
(Kangin)Has a person made this?
Made this? (Yesung: ohh it is delicious!)
(sungmin)But i haven't encouterd of such a taste
Even in rumors
(leeteuk)So she asks me about the taste
the taste
Its good its good! I shed a tear as i tell you (Everyone: i tell you)
(yesung)It's the first time since hair has grown on my head
I had such delicious cooking
(sungmin)And i realized that for me
(Yesung)she had been going to cooking school
I did not know she did that (Everyone: So delicious!)


(leeteuk)Can it be so tasteless (Shindong: Its not)
Can it be so delicious (Shindong: That's right!)
delicious delicious
Has a person made this? (made this?)
Hey honey but i haven't encountered of such taste
Even in rumors
So she asks me about the taste (the taste)
It's the best as i shed a tear and told her
I told her it's the first time since hair has grown on my head
That i had such delicious cooking~

Hahaha, its delicious ehehehe i want more!

Honey are you full?
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.