Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
The Gazette - Kare Uta (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Kare uta

kuukyo datta kokoro no uta imi nado sagasezu
furikaereba soko ni wa nanimo nokotte nakatta
toki ga tateba iroaseteku hana no you na uta
hibiku hazu mo nai kareta uta

kako wo motomete hanareteiku
wakatteta hazu nanoni   naze itamu
mimi ni nokoru sono neiro wa dore dake mune ni hibiitekurete masu ka?

nanimo kawaranai no ni ano koro yori mo
mae wo muketeru no ni okashii ne
dandan tookunatte te ga todokanakute
sabishii no wa onaji hazu nanoni
nani wo motometeiru no? wakaranaku natte
kizukeba mou dokoka e tobitatta ato
muryoku na jibun ni kizuki furikaereba
soko ni wa hikarabita ore ga ita

doushiyou mo naku kanashii toki ni
koboreru namida no you na itsuwaru koto no nai uta wo
kotoba ni naranai hodo ureshii toki ni
egao no you na uta ga utaetara…

furue wa mada hidoku tsuzuku
iki wo kirashi tachidomareba
nanimo nakatta ano toki to onaji
tsumetai mainichi ni kaeritakunai

osanaki koro kara yume miteta yume no naka
ippozutsu mata ippozutsu
sasaeatta waraiatte
naite kizutsuite
onaji iro no yume wo tomo ni aruiteikou

doushiyou mo naku tsurai toki ni misete
yowasa wo sasaetekureta shinjiru hito e
bukiyou na kotoba de shika ienai kedo
kareta koe ga togireru made koko ni itai

[doushiyoumonaku kanashii toki ni
koboreru namida no you na itsuwaru koto no nai uta wo
kotoba ni naranai hodo ureshii toki ni
egao no you na uta ga utaetara…]

[kareta koe ga togireru made koko ni itai]

[kareta koe ga togireru made]





English Translation

A withered Poem

I'm searching for the
meaning of the poem
that's in my empty heart

When I turn around,
there is nothing left.

As time passes, the poem
will lose its color like a flower

A withered poem that
doesn't echo anymore

I'm seeking for the past, it
separates from me
I should understand, but why does it hurt?

How much longer will that
sound in my ear continue to echo
in my heart?

Even though nothing has
changed from that time....
Even though I continue to face forward, it's funny isn't it?
Gradually you get further;
my hand won't reach you

That loneliness is still the same
What am I searching for?
I don't know anymore
When I realized, you,ve already flown away

The powerless me realizes as I look back
That dried up thing there is me

During those inevitable sad times
Tears will fall. This poem won't lie
When I'm so happy I can't even use words
With a smile, I sing this poem

Those shivers still cruelly continue
Out of breath, I stand still
nothing is there, just like last time
I don't want to return to those cold-hearted days

Ever since I was young, I saw that dream
On step at a time, still one step at a time
To support each other, to laugh together
To cry, to get hurt
Let's all walk to that same (coloured) dream

Being faced with those inevitable painful times
To those I believed in, who supported my weaknesses

I only have these awkward words to say it but
Until my withered voice runs out, I want to stay here

During those inevitable sad times
Tears will fall. This poem won't lie
When I'm so happy I can't even use words
With a smile, I sing this poem

Until my withered voice runs out, I want to stay here

Until my withered voice runs out.......
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.