Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one. Beautiful words are unnecessary, there is no need for them, let them go. You cannot find a heart in the mind, nor in the brain, but between the two of us, you can certainly feel it.
The Gazette - Katherine in the trunk (With English Translation)

Romaji Lyrics

Katherine in the trunk

mou katte ni nigenaide
watashi no mae de wa amaeteru dake de ii no
mou hitori ni shinaide
hontou wa watashi ga amaetai dake kashira

mou katte ni nigenaide
nakitai toki dake semete tonari ni ite hoshii
mou hitori janai no ne
anta no mae de wa subete wo yuruseru mono

namaatatakai kaze ga KYANDORU wo yurasu
hi ga kiereba watashi mo kietai
iradachi kasuyou ni anta wo dakiageru
anta wa watashi no namida wo nameru

itoshi no bABy ... kotoba nante katachi dake iranai janai
watashi no bABy ... I love you katherine
anta ga ireba sore de ii
kanashiki bABy ... mou daijoubu anta wa watashi ni yoku niteru mono
watashi no bABy ... I need you katherine
watashi dake no anta de ite

kodoku wo iyasu no wa nurui kaze to camal
kodoku wo iyasu no wa aoi me shita katherine

mou katte ni nigenaide
watashi no koto ga kirai ni natte shimatta no ?
nande watashi wo mite sonna kanashisou na
koe de naku no ...

namaatatakai kaze ga KYANDORU wo fukikesu
hi ga kiete anta wa naki yanda
yowaku furueteta chiisai karada wa tada
watashi no mae made kite yukkuri taoreta

itoshiki bABy mou daijoubu watashi wa anta ni deaeta kara
itoshiki bABy tsukareta desho konya wa watashi no hiza no ue de
oyasumi bABy I love you katherine mada atatakai hoo wo nade
oyasumi bABy wasurenai wa saigo ga watashi no me no mae de yokatta ...

TORANKU no naka ni wa aoi me shita katherine
nari hibiku KURAKUSHON mayoi nado nakatta
watashi to yoku nita hitori bocchi no katherine
kondo wa watashi ga anta wo ...



English Translation

Don't escape to your selfishness anymore
Is it necessary to fawn on me ?
Don't leave me alone anymore
In reality I only wonder whether I want to be fawned on

Don't escape to your selfishness anymore
At least when you're crying I want to be on your side
We are not alone anymore, right
I'm the one who allows you everything when I'm facing you

The lukewarm wind shakes the candle
If the light goes out I want to vanish too
To hide my irritation I hold you up in my arms
You lick my tears off

Beloved bABy ... I don't need something in the form of mere words
My bABy ... I love you katherine
It would be nice if you stayed
Sad bABy ... I'm okay soon You are the one that resembles me so much
My bABy ... I need you katherine
Stay only with me

As for healing your loneliness  Lukewarm wind and camal
As for healing your loneliness  katherine with blue eyes

Don't escape to your selfishness anymore
Why did it end with you hating me ?
Why are you looking at me and why are you screaming
With this sad seeming voice ...

The lukewarm wind blows the candle out
The light went out and you stopped screaming
I touched you tenderly  Your small body just
Came before me and fell down slowly

Beloved bABy I'm okay soon because I've came across you
Beloved bABy I guess you're tired This night you will be on my lap
Good night bABy I love you katherine I'm stroking your still warm cheek
Good night bABy I won't forget The last moment before my eyes was nice ...

In the Trunk is the blue-eyed katherine
The klaxon resounds I didn't have any doubts and the like
The lonely katherine who resembled me so much
Now I will ... you
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Lyrics copyright to their respective owners or translators. No copyright infringement is intended or implied.